Deltagare: 3-5 spelare
Everyone’s talking about it. Your girl friends have tried it, and so has your mom. Not to mention stud-muffin Ryan Gosling, glamazon Beyonce, and even noted Danish man Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (aka Jaime Lannister).
Now, at long last, you’ll have the chance to experience feminism for yourself. Whether you’re not quite sure what all the fuss is about, or are experienced at making gender arguments on the Internet, come play with us in #Feminism.
We’ve collected 33 nano-games written by feminists from ten countries. They range from very silly to super-serious. We’ve got scenarios about how funny the word “vulva” is, about selfies and sex tapes and bad rom-com plots. We’ve also got games about school shootings, reproductive rights, grey zone sexual encounters, and what it’s like to be an aging rock musician or stripper. Whether you secretly aspire to be a commando, manicurist, or president, or just want to practice your flirting skills, you’ll be able to nab a little taste of feminism here.
Together, your group will select and play two to four nano-games, each of which will last between 5 and 60 minutes. Replay value is high, because there are so many scenarios to choose from.
|♻||Københavns Spilfestival (2016)|
|♻||Jul på Heden (2016)|
- Nominated for Best RPG Related Product ENnie Award at the 2018 Gen Con EN World RPG Awards.
- The Indie RPG Award: MOST INNOVATIVE GAME, 2016, Winner
- The Indie RPG Awards: INDIE GAME OF THE YEAR, 2016, Runner Up
- The Indie RPG Awards: BEST SUPPORT, 2016, Runner Up
- The Indie RPG Awards: BEST PRODUCTION, 2016, Runner Up
- Congratulations To The 2018 ENnies Nominees!