Participants: 3-5 players
|Anders Lystad Brevik|
|Ioana Marin Media|
Malmö Protospiel 2019 (2019), Spelens hus, Malmö, Sweden
Mussades is a racing game on flying carpets, where you and your fellow bandits are fleeing from the palace guards after failing a robbery.
Fast paced, card based racing game where you navigate trough a palace.
A game turn consists of a player:
1. Playing a card from his hand.
2. Executing the text of the card.
3. Ends his turn by drawing as many cards as needed in order to have 3 cards in hand.
4. Play proceeds to the player to his left
Mussades is a fast paced board game that
revolves around the central mechanic of
having only 3 room tiles in play. Whenever a
new room tile is revealed, the old one is
discarded, and any players on that tile are
plays in 20-30 minutes
|Nordic Game Jam (2012)|
|♻||Viking-Con 32 (2013)|
|♻||Malmö Protospiel 2019 (2019)|
Winner, Board game competition
Winner, Jury’s Choice Award from David McCarthy, GREE
- Nordic Game Jam 2012 Board game competition: 1st place/Winner