A Game of Scones
(AKA: 👑 A Game of Scones)
RPG system: LARP
Participants: 10 players
|✏️||Alison Joy Schafer|
Intercon U (2023), Crowne Plaza, Warwick, Rhode Island, United States
|Alison Joy Schafer|
All Men Must Dine!
Chaos reigns throughout the Seven Kingdoms. But first, everyone is hungry! The Small Council assembles over breakfast to discuss their personal (and often outlandish) agendas, voice their petty complaints, and finalize the seating arrangements for the upcoming banquet - a puzzle that could shape or shake the very future or foundation of the Realm. Beneath the smell of baked breads and lemon cakes, the atmosphere is poisonous. The meeting itself, a battleground. Propose laws, argue points, and use seating placements to stir up old feuds or forge powerful new alliances that will benefit your aims and weaken those of your rivals and enemies, and outwit them all! Appetites are rising as the Small Council battles it out while they play the Game of Scones. Breakfast is coming!
Pay the iron price for a free catered breakfast!
* A light breakfast is included and optional.
* Players can expect to play a short, but fully plotted secrets and powers game while they eat.
* Everyone will have precast short character sheets with goals, petty grievances, and connections.
* There is no character death until after breakfast.
* There will not be any sexual violence, torture, or mutilation prevalent in Game of Thrones.
|Intercon T (2020)|
|♻||Intercon U (2022)|
|♻||Intercon U (2023)|